Thursday, December 8, 2016

Music is Awesome Episode 01

I've been toying with this idea of just doing a straight-up music podcast. So here it is:


download




Here's a track list! I can't stress enough that if you like the music you hear, you should support the artists who made it possible. I sure do!

The Joy Formidable - "The Last Thing on My Mind" from Hitch
The Dandy Warhols - "Semper Fidelis" from Distortland
EL VY - "Happiness Misourri" from Return to the Moon
Casket Girls - "Nightlife" from The Night Machines
Cat's Eyes - "Drag" from Treasure House
Mocean Worker - "My Own Little World" from Candygram for Mowo!
Lack of Afro - "The Outsider" from his Press On
The Birthday Massacre - "Oceania" from Superstition
Siouxsie & the Banshees - "Peek-a-Boo" from Peepshow
Wild Nothing - "Reichpop" from Life of Pause
School of Seven Bells - "Ablaze" from SVIIB

Note, I link Bandcamp whenever possible because it provides more money per-purchase to the artists. You should definitely check them out if you haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment